Thursday, November 11, 2010

Emo

Im being emo lately. huhhh (sigh)
I've been thinking a lot bout this "something" and it makes my heart hurt. I'm just a normal human being bah. If someone throws a stone at me, i'll feel the pain and i may bleed as well. But i prefer people throw me money..hehe...^^


I do look fine outside but inside, no one knows...jeng...jeng...jeng...ohh ya...i've never talk in detail about this "something" to anyone. hurmmm...maybe just 1 friend, but it was not in detailed...i am so malu to share bah dis to people...hehe...(scary kan the picture...wuhhhh...but i won't do that la...so wasting my time...better i watch sin chan on my laptop...lagi berbaloi...hohoho...)

Sometimes i ask a lot of questions to God ohhh...like why does it happen so simple to my friends (and most of people) and not me. Why am i not like them? Is it everything that has to do with me be abnormal. I already accept myself as not being "normal" like anyone else, but its just painful if this is included too. huhhhh(sigh again)...

ayoyooo...what am i doin? I keep on saying to You God to take control of my life. But when this happens i start to complaint. ihhhhhyeeeeeee...stop nick...stop complaining...relax...cehh...comforting myself la kunun...heeehee...

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. ~ Jeremiah 29:11 

I may not understand, I may not know His plans for me, but i trust Him. Therefore, i'll surrender whatever emo feelings that i have right now to Him and Him alone. ok God? Take it, take it all, ambik laaa, pleeeaaaase...

I don't understand really what is goin on with this "something" in my life, but i do know that i won't do anything stupid. I trust My Lord and i'll wait. He knows my need, i won't demand anything from Him. 

ok enough blogging...time to watch MERLIN...then study...oh, bfore that want to check my facebook.

ok chao...peace ^^)v

*moral of the story:
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding ~ Proverbs 3:5






No comments:

Post a Comment