Sunday, September 23, 2012

Renew My Strength

These past few weeks has been very awesome. Full of surprises! Last 2 week, a friend of mine from Sabah (The land below the wind), Val, contacted me, telling me that she had received a call from a company in Kuching for an interview. That was on friday, 7th September. She came on the following week, on Wednesday, 12 September. Without any plans, she just walk by faith to Kuching, or better to say, fly by faith to Kuching using Airasia plane! hahaha.

For we walk by faith and not by sight. ~ 2 Corinthians 5:7

Ya, Who can know, that Jesus was only using this reason as an excuse for her to come to Kuching for His awesome plan! Ya indeed. Not only i met her a very close friend of mine who walk with me in faith during my study last time, but another friend of the two of us, Pat, who is working in Miri, were having a job training in Kuching! (what a good excuse to bring her also to Kuching) Is this a coincidence? The three of us were friends when we were in UMS and we went for the same catholic group, Lifefire! For your information, its been 1 year since we left UMS and graduated. Since then, we all have our own troubles and experience, met together in one place to share and just have a counselling session with God.

The Spirit of God just fills the place with good things. Just to let you know that my spirit were dry. I need my cups to be filled. God just knows the right time to fill my cup. Not only mine, but my friends, Pat and Val. Too much story within these two weeks. Maybe ill write another post about one of it. Well, maybe when im not lazy. hehe...

" but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. ." ~ Isaiah 40:31 

What i want to say here is that, nothing is imposible for HIM! He brought me friends from Sabah, and Miri just to fill my cup and encourage and give me strength to raise up and once again, bring praises to HIM who gives abundantly. Jesus loves us, Pat, Val, me and you whoever you are...hahahaha...Nothing is imposible for Him. Have hope in Him! Wait patiently! For His help comes at the right and perfect time!

He is your Way, your Truth and your Life! Mine too...

No comments:

Post a Comment